It’s the 1st of December and I’ve nearly done all my Christmas Shopping – thank you Amazon. I’ve started writing my Christmas Cards – yes, I know, its still early, but I’m trying to be organised. I have been through the Christmas Decorations at Ben’s house and we’ve decided what I’m taking. He’s going to drop them and the small Christmas Tree round one evening.
I’ve been thinking a lot about what I want. Not just for Christmas but out of life generally. So here is my Christmas Wish List:
- I want my children to be healthy and happy – first and foremost.
- I want to be friends with my ex and continue to have a good relationship (with him and his GF)
- I want to continue to move on with my life
- I would like to meet someone / to have a little romance in my life
- I would like all my friends to be healthy and happy and enjoy life and get through and be okay when they are going through tough times
- I would like to (and will) give my best friend Natalie the biggest of hugs
- I would like a friend who has known me a long time to come around and start talking to me again
- I would like to start my own business and be my own boss
- I would like to get to my Weight Watchers goal
- I would like to finally decide whether to throw away my old bath-bomb-making equipment away – I tried binning it once but couldn’t do it!
- I would like my Christmas Lunch this Saturday (the first one I’ve hosted on my own – it was a running tradition) to go really well
- I would like to complete my social media course
- I would like to be good enough on guitar to play at an open mic night
That’s all I want. A few presents would be nice too. Well, I’m only human.