This evening I made fajitas with the fab stuff I got off Santa Maria at Britmums Live. I’ve been meaning to make them for a while but tonight I really fancied fajitas.
So, I followed the instructions on the packet of wraps and this is my recipe:
Ingredients for Fajita Mix – 8 ProPoints – Serves 2 so 4 ProPoints per Serving
- 227g raw chicken breast – cut into thin slices – 6 ProPoints
- 1 tsp olive oil – 1 ProPoint
- 1/2 a sachet of Santa Maria Fajita Seasoning Mix – 1 ProPoint
- half an onion – chopped – 0 ProPoints
- 1 red pepper – 0 ProPoints
- handful of red and green jalapeños – 0 ProPoints
- 1 Santa Maria plain white wrap – 3 ProPoints
- 50g Low fat soft cheese (in the place of sour cream) – 1 ProPoint
- A squirt of Santa Maria Medium Salsa – 0 ProPoints
- Put the oven on
- Thinly slice the chicken breast
- Mix the chicken with olive oil
- Add half the packet of Santa Maria Fajita Seasoning Mix and mix in
- You can leave the chicken mixture to sit – I did but only because I started prepping this in the afternoon
- Heat a frying pan
- Add the chicken and fry for around 3 minutes
- At this point put the wrap in the oven to warm
- Add the onions and peppers and jalapeños and fry for another 3-5 minutes or until the peppers are soft
- Get the wrap out of the oven
- Serve up the chicken fajita mixture onto the warm wrap, add the soft cheese, the squirt of Santa Maria Salsa and close it up and serve.
I have to say this was absolutely delicious. Tastes even nicer with a glass of red wine!