My Highlights from Britmums Live 2014 #britmumslive #pbloggers
Definitely Anonymously. Online Pharmacy From Canada. Absolute Privacy. Globally Transport. She Requires To Acquire Price-free Inside Of The Local Pharmacy In United States With No Prescription On This Website seroquel price per pill Rapidly. You Will Not Need To Have To Check Out The Physician And Get A Prescription. Listed Here Is The Ideal Services On The Net.
So, yesterday I had to escape the office to go and sit in a pub garden with a glass of wine so that I could try to make myself feel less blue about Britmums Live being over for another year.
While I was in the pub garden drinking my glass of wine, I decided to mull over my weekend at Britmums and write a list of the highlights. Using my new Livescribe pen.
Here is what I wrote:
I will elaborate below:
Friday (really Thursday & Friday)
- Meeting the lovely Laura from Max & Mummy Blog (@maxandmummyblog) and also my partner in crime on PBloggers – we had a fun night drinking margheritas in our room and also had a yummy pizza across the road from the Travelodge, then headed into the venue via Starbucks on Friday morning.
- Stripping off in the loos with Em from Snowing Indoors (@snowingindoors) – we both had sweat marks on our tops and I suggested we just went for it and dried them using the hand-dryers (the Dyson kind where you put your hands in between – not the kind where you could squat down under the blast of hot air!!!). I think my exact words may have been “I will if you will!”. Just brilliant!
- Giving my handmade Tiara (that I made on the train on the way up to London on Thursday evening) to Emma Freud!!!
- Then later on seeing that she’d tweeted a picture of it!!!
- Drinking margheritas on the train while making said tiara! (this list is not in order of it happening)
- Getting so many lovely comments on my nails
- Going to Waggamamas with a hoard of other bloggers. I sat across from Lewis from Dad Who Blogs (@DadWhoBlogs) and a member of the Love All Dads Podcast team. I had Liska from New Mum Online (@NewMumOnline) on my left (a lovely lovely lady that I have a big connection with). Originally I sat next to the lovely Claire from The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Life (@TheLazyGirlBlog) who was well up for a bit of karaoke after dinner (sadly didn’t happen due to Google Maps being shit & it being a bit late anyway) but then we shuffled up for The Ginger Warrier (@GingWarr) who is an absolute hoot! We are totally on each other’s wavelength. She is just as mad as me!!! (in a good way). I probably missed someone. I met so many lovely people.
- Drunkenly painting over my nails – with help from the lovely ladies who were with me in the Travel Lodge Bar. The worst culprit (the one that told me to draw a willy and then drew a vagina on another nail) was Alice from My Life, My Son, My Way (@Baillie_MyLife). She’s a fantastic giggle. There were others there but I can’t for the life of me remember their names or blog names!!!
Saturday (and a bit of Sunday morning)
- Connecting (again) with Liska from New Mum Online (both at the BiBs Ceremony & after in Bar One
- Eating away my hangover in the Morrisons Lounge
- Seeing my kids faces – happy to see me on Sunday morning