It is not:
- So I don’t have to spend time with my children
- It is not because I want to scare my children for life
- It is not because I don’t want to spend any time at home or want my kids to spend any time at home
It is because
- There were no part time jobs out there when I was made redundant
- Part time wages are shit (even if you can find one)
- I wanted to actually have a CAREER for a change rather than just a job which is why I moved out of PA work into something involving projects.
I do not appreciate:
- Being told that my house is too messy during the week (yes, its messy as we haven’t got time/inclination/energy to tidy up)
- People assuming that just because hubby is home that he is not working and can just clock off early
- People criticising my life-choices and trying to make me feel guilty and like I am making my kids suffer!