10 things that make me pretty cool
I’m struggling with my self esteem at the moment so I thought I’d make a list of the things that I think are quite cool about me.
- I saved a doggy today who was loose on the road
- I am a pretty good singer (looking to start singing again soon as it makes me feel good)
- I don’t judge people (or I try my hardest not to) – you never know what happened to someone to make them do certain things.
- I hiked 22 miles for charity
- I’m spending Christmas with my ex, our kids, his wife, his parents, his sister and her partner and m her kids and I’m ok with it (some people wouldn’t even be in the same room as their ex’s let alone their new wife and whole family)
- I always try to help if I see someone or some creature in need (refer to point a)
- I’m self reliant. Ok I don’t have a huge amount of choice in the matter but I get by. Financially, physically/around the house – ok when it comes to DIY I still call my dad 😂😂😂
- I’m my own boss. That’s pretty cool
- I have pink hair – or I will again on Tuesday
- What you see is what you get. I don’t play games. I tell people what I think (without being an arsehole).
Wow. That was a bit of a struggle to come up with 10 things. But I did it. Yay.
What things make you cool?