Must try to post more often
Ok I’ve decided to try to post more often. Every day if I can. I may not have much to say but I’m going to use it as an exercise to say how my day is going and that kind of thing so I apologise in advance if this turns into a documented mental dribble.
So what have I been up to lately? I’ll try to put it in a nutshell. Maybe bullet points would be a good start:
- I’ve been seeing a Talk Plus person – the same one I was seeing before and my last session was particularly helpful.
- I’ve also installed a mindfulness app called Headspace which was recommended by my Talk Plus lady (see above point)
- Work has been going well although I’ve been off sick a couple of times in the last month.
- I’ve been getting very involved in a new Singles Group on Facebook which has been brilliant as I’ve met so many fabulous people and been to a few meet ups – even arranged a few myself as I’m helping out on the admin side of things on the group
- This weekend I’m going up to Stroud (or possibly down) to visit my sister which I’m very much looking forward to
- I’m looking to start a musical duo with someone locally to start singing again (the Blondie band gig in September went well but there are no future gigs planned in the next few months and I’d like to do something different too)
- I’m arranging an afternoon tea (with prosecco) on the day of my ex’s marriage – slightly panicky about the wedding day and how I’ll feel but trying to focus on the good stuff (my friends and my afternoon tea)
Overall I’m just trying to focus on getting through one day at a time. One foot in front of the other.