Need to keep calm and breathe……
I’m really struggling to stay calm. I’m feeling like I’m a pot boiling and boiling and eventually it’s going to boil over. I have written another post which I’m not sure I’m going to post as it might get me into trouble – basically about how stressful I’m finding Lala’s ballet show and how frustrated I am with the organisers. I may or may not post it. This post is more about how I can calm things down and get a bit of perspective. So I’m going to list all the things I feel I’m juggling right now.
Here is the list:
- My blog – reviews to write, emails to respond to, trying to figure out how to make a little bit more money out of my blog
- My new Social Media Manager business idea – already have a couple of prospective clients and need to have meetings with them.
- Alara’s ballet show
- Weight watchers
- Learning guitar (am not doing nearly enough practice)
- Kitten – he’s absolutely lovely and I don’t regret getting him but I’m currently having to race home at lunchtime to check on him which gives me about 15 minutes to have some lunch and give him a cuddle before I have to race back
- My finances – I’m currently struggling a bit as it has been an expensive few months and there are a few expensive few months ahead
- My emails – I just don’t seem to be able to keep on top of them
- The kids summer holiday childcare arrangements – sorting out who has them when has been a bit of a headache which I’ve been dealing with today. When our childminder has her baby I’m not sure what we’re gonna do.
- General day to day diarised activities- I just seem to have so much booked in. Tonight picking up the ballet tickets after work, then see kids, then guitar lesson. Just as an example.
I think that’s it. I think it’s enough!!!!!