- To drink my tea in peace without being interrupted or having to go fetch something for a small person
- To sit on the sofa without being nudged by a wriggly arm that can’t sit still
- To not have to give up my phone to be played with by angry birds
- To not have to (as a consequence of the above) listen to the sound of Angry Birds games playing on said iPhone or iPad
- To be able to make my lunch/cup of tea without having to stop what I’m doing 300 times to get someone a drink of orange juice/change someone’s pooey knickers/shout at the dogs for sneaking onto the sofa/tell the kids off for pushing eachother (I could go on)
- To not have to watch Peppa Pig or Disney Movies on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon!
- To be able to finish typing this blog without Joshua demanding toast! (he just did – I’m not making this up)
- A couple of hours to myself!!!