Its 13.54 on Friday.
I’m listening to the Nashville Soundtrack on my iphone.
Quick update of situation as it stands:
- I handed in my notice on Tuesday after having an interview on Monday
- I got an offer from the job I interviewed the previous day – I had really been hoping I’d get it but I didn’t know that when I handed in my notice. I just felt like it was time to go.
- I took my Prince2 exam on Wednesday and passed.
My last day at work is next Friday. So only a week and a few hours to go. I can’t wait to get out of here. I don’t think I’ll look back at all! I am glad to have met some of the people here, but the work has not taxed me. The attitude here – particularly from my boss – leaves a lot to be desired.
I’m hoping for a fresh start. I am going to show them what I’m made of and really dazzle them with my skills.
I have been trying to do things to make myself feel good in the meantime – like conditioning my hair – having a really nice hot bath last night and buying some new face cream and moisturizing. I feel like I need a whole new wardrobe. I feel fatter than ever even though I have been doing Slim Fast this week – up until today. I don’t have the money for a whole new wardrobe. I hope I can scrabble together a few nice outfits. I just want to be confident and happy. I’m so glad I’ve got the job. I guess I’m a little nervous. So clothes I have, I am going to list things I can use for outfits:
- new black trousers (can be paired with any decent work top – which I am slightly short of if I’m honest)
- plain black work dress
- stripey suit – one I bought when I was interviewing for this job
Most other things are too small for me right now cos I’m a fatso!
I’m going to go through my wardrobe tomorrow after I’ve had a really good sleep in. I bloody deserve a sleep because Ben was at a stag do last weekend and he has been in Germany since yesterday morning (he left at 4am or something). I stayed up a bit late last night and had a few glasses of bubbly and now am suffering a little bit.
In other new,
I bought myself a new ipad mini. I love it. Its so pretty!