Please ignore this horribly formatted mess of a post and go to here where its been all nicely tidied up. Not going to delete this though as I posted the link on the people’s blogs that I nominated.
Thank you One Busy Mum for nominating me for this award. It cheered me up, it really did. Lovely thought.
The award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve acknowledgement and encouragement to keep on blogging (I copied that bit from One Busy Mum’s post – hope that’s okay.
The rules are as follows
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Choose 5 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
- Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
11 Facts about me
1. My first and only childhood dog was called Murphy (also my maiden-name)
2. I’m not very good at conforming
3. I like to label things
4. I like to collect make-up but don’t actually wear it very often
5. I have been married for 14 years this July
6. I cannot throw away storage boxes or baskets. Just can’t do it!!!
7. I have a secret desire to run away to the country and live off the land (but still have iphones and macbooks etc…. hmmm maybe that won’t work)
8. I get changed out of my work clothes and into pajamas the MINUTE I get home
9. I have quite bad confidence/self-esteem issues
10. I have an entrepreneurial spirit
11. I am a quarter Irish (the rest English – as far as I know)
11 Questions from One Busy Mum
1. What is your Favorite food? Popcorn. Or peanut M&Ms
2. What do you do to relax? Have a very hot bath or just lie in bed and tap on my laptop
3. What do you enjoy most about blogging? The support I get from readers and other bloggers
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Hopefully spending a little less time commuting and at work. Would like to go back to part time work when finances permit and maybe start my own business or be a freelance project manager
5. Do you prefer sweet or savory foods? Mmmm Difficult one. I love a hot sticky toffee pudding with icecream but also have a love of savoury – homemade cheese straws, nuts, Dr Kargs crackers…. popcorn…. yum.
6. What would be your ideal holiday destination? Turkey. We go there every year! Although would like to go to somewhere like the seyshells (spelling???) or the maldives some time – withOUT the children!!!
7. What is your favorite colour? Pink
8. What is your best childhood memory? Probably visiting Efftelling in Holland as a child
9. What is your favorite movie? Got to be an oldie. Slipper and the Rose (anyone else think Richard Chamberlain was dishy?? Just me then…).
10. What is your biggest achievement so far? Predictable, but my children. Definitely.
11. What item can’t you live without? My iPhone
My questions to you
1. If money wasn’t an issue what would you be (professionally)?
2. What made you start a blog?
3. If you won the lottery, what 3 things would you buy first?
4. What is your favourite pudding?
5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
6. Tell me the latest funny thing that your child/children said to you? (if you don’t have children then your dog/husband/cat???)
7. Do you prefer staying in or going out?
8. Apple or PC?
9. What is your most sinful food that you treat yourself with?
10. What are your pets names if you have any?
11. What is the most embarrassing moment you remember?
Who I have nominated
Just a Normal Mummy – because her latest post Soft Play Code of Conduct really made me laughWonderments – because she needs cheering up right now
Just Piruette and Carry on – because Kate is so lovely and supportive in her comments on my posts
The Distressed Housewife – because I love reading her blogThe Owl and the Accordian – because I love looking at her photos. She is so crafty and stylish and clever.