I write this blog because I enjoy it. I do not ask to be judged or critisized. Nor am I begging for approval (although who would turn it down, really?).
But this is my blog. This is me. Here are some facts about me:
- I’m shit at keeping the house tidy
- I am a bit of a flirt
- I like to spend time on my own
- I let the kids watch tv all day on weekends (if they want to and we’re not going out)
- I have mental health issues
- I love my children
- I love my husband (and lets face it who else would put up with him – he’d say the same about me)
- I’m honest and straight forward
- I’m very loyal to my friends
- I love writing
If you like or can relate to what I write, please feel free to comment or just read if you prefer.
If you don’t like what I write or judge what I do, then please, unless you have some constructive comments or suggestions, please keep your judgemental hurtful opinions to yourself.
This is the last I’m going to say on the matter. I am going to continue writing my blog. I will write what I want to write about, what feels right to me.